Industrial clutch was established in 1930 in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. They offer a complete range of “wet” and “dry” running clutches and brakes for marine, mining and metal forming applications. Of particular relevance to the South African market in 1980 they became the sole supplier to Bucyrus International (Caterpillar) and Joy Global (Komatsu) for all their Dragline and Rope Shovel brakes.
Overtime they have worked closely with both Caterpillar and Komatsu to further develop the brakesin service to improve both life and operation thus improving productivity.
Sintech are able to provide the following :
- Survey your existing brakes relative to the latest standard
- Upgrade or replace where required
- Provide new or service exchange units
- Specify for new applications
- Provide in field inspection and service 24/7